Our programs combine best practice with ‘real life’ experience to deliver positive outcomes for your participants. All our programs include an evaluative component to provide you with feedback on the value of your investment. Our team has wide experience working across all age groups, and cultures in settings as diverse as: schools, hospitals, prisons, youth services, rehabilitation centres, community centres, aged care centres, corporate organisations. R2R program use a combination of rhythm and reflection to engage participants in a way that transcends language, creates a safe therapeutic environment and addresses key issues that impact quality of life. Our focus is on empowerment; supporting individuals, families and communities to address the barriers that restrict the development of their full potential.
Rhythm 2 Recovery workshops can be aligned to the needs of the contracting organisation. Workshops can run for one hour sessions, multiple sessions or full days. Below are some of the workshops we offer based on our program manuals
- Healthy Relationships – 12 – 15 sessions (adolescent through to adult)
- Bullying Awareness & Prevention – 8 sessions (9yo – 17 yo)
- Violence Prevention Program – 8 – 16 sessions (adolescent through to adult).
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention/Early Intervention – 12 sessions (adolescent through to adult)
We also develop programs with schools and services to target specific issues. Amongst the programs we have run recently are those that addressed:
- Social & Emotional Learning – 10 sessions (all ages)
- Identity, and Culture – 10 sessions (all ages)
- Health & Wellbeing Program – 10 sessions (all ages)
- Family, Teams & Communities Program – 10 sessions (all ages)
- Strengths & Virtues Program – 10 sessions (all ages)