The Rhythm2Recovery Therapeutic Counselling team deliver dynamic conference presentations and experiential workshops.
Our sessions are hands-on, fun and full of practical ideas and information on how to use rhythmic interventions to develop human potential. They are the perfect antidote to ‘death by powerpoint’.
Presentations may include the following themes or be tailored to the conference focus.
– Rhythm and Regulation: The Latest Neuroscience
– Rhythm for Social and Emotional Learning
– Rhythm for Behavioural Support
– Rhythm for Improving Resilience
– Rhythm for Improving Relationships
Our team have presented at major conferences across Australia and North America including among others:
– Mid Atlantic Music Therapy Conference, 2018
– Positive Schools, Mental Health Conference, 2018
– USA Youth ‘at risk’ in Education Conference, 2017
– Happiness & It’s Causes Conference, 2017
– Australian Music Educators Conference, 2017
– 1st Nations Education Conference 2015
– Seattle World Percussion Conference 2015
– The International Trauma Academy Conference 2014
– International Arts in Prisons Conference 2014
– The North American Dropout Prevention Conference 2013
– The US Music Therapy Conference 2012