The Rhythm2Recovery Therapeutic Counselling team deliver dynamic conference presentations and experiential workshops.
Our sessions are hands-on, fun and full of practical ideas and information on how to use rhythmic music interventions to develop human potential. They are the perfect antidote to ‘death by powerpoint’.
Presentations may include the following themes or be tailored to the conference focus.
– An introduction to the Rhythm2Recovery model
– Rhythm and Regulation: The Latest Neuroscience
– Rhythmic music for Social and Emotional Learning
– Rhythmic music for Behavioural Support
– Rhythmic music for Improving Resilience
– Rhythmic music for Improving Relationships
– Opening and concluding participatory rhythm events.
Our team have presented at major conferences internationally, including among others:
- British Association for Music Therapy National Conference (online), 2021
- Canadian National Music Therapy National Conference (online), 2020
- Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Conference, 2019
- Mid Atlantic Music Therapy Conference, 2018
- Positive Schools, Mental Health Conference, 2018
- USA Youth ‘at risk’ in Education Conference, 2017
- Happiness & It’s Causes Conference, 2017
- Australian Music Educators National Conference, 2017
- 1st Nations Education Conference 2015
- Seattle World Percussion Conference 2015
- The International Trauma Academy Conference 2014
- International Arts in Prisons Conference 2014
- The North American Dropout Prevention Conference 2013
- The National USA Music Therapy Conference 2012